Monday, June 23, 2008

A video interview with "Mr X", a former UFO archivist


Secret – Eyes Only
A video interview with "Mr X", a former UFO archivist
Landers, California, May 2006

Shot, edited and directed by Kerry Lynn Cassidy
http://www.projectcamelot.org/mr_x_interview_transcript.html


Bill: I'm Bill Ryan. I'm the author of the serpo.org website, which went online in the middle of November, 2005. And one of the features of the website was a contact form in which I encouraged visitors to the website to contact me with any information, comments, thoughts, questions that they might want to have. And of course my original intention was to encourage a dialogue about Serpo itself. But right from the start I was aware of the possibility that people might get in touch to talk about anything else, which of course I welcomed.Mr X and Bill Ryan

And one such here is the man that I'm talking to. It’s a very great pleasure. I'm not going to identify him, for obvious reasons. And he has a very interesting story to tell about his personal interaction with relics and documents and artifacts and films from a whole series of alien encounters, starting off with Roswell in 1947. And it became very clear that after this man contacted me just saying he had an interesting story to tell, and he told me one or two little details about that, I picked up that ball, recognizing there was something here of some considerable importance. It's got nothing to do with the Serpo story but it should be something that's of considerable interest to every serious student of Ufology.

(To Mr. X) And I wonder if I could just ask you to summarize your story just in a couple of sentences, just so the viewers here will get an idea of why it was that I immediately seized on what you had to say and saw that it was important.

Mr. X: (voice electronically disguised) Well, I had... my original contact had been that I had seen nothing in my experience that had to do with the Serpo story but that I had other information. And basically what that information was that I had spent six months at an aerospace company … I am not a military person. I never was a military person... I spent six months archiving and filing artifacts, videos, films, pictures and documents having to do with the government's involvement in UFO projects, research, and that sort of stuff.

Bill: And this was in which year? In the 1980s?

X: Yeah, ‘84, ‘85.

B: All right. And what did your job exactly entail? And what kind of material did you find yourself holding in your hands during that time?

X: Well, I was pretty much a file clerk with a security clearance [chuckles] and I was brought items each day. And sometimes they were to be divided up into different branches of service; sometimes they were to be divided up into classifications. Sometimes they were to be divided up as to what the content was inside them. Most of them were sealed. There were artifacts from crashed ships, there were disks from crashed ships. They were mostly pictures and documents from the US government, and all branches of the government, and also from aerospace companies.

Kerry Cassidy: Can you tell us what kinds of stamps these documents contained?

X: Stamps? Classification stamps? "Top secret". "Secret. Eyes only." Secret code words. A lot of them were only to be opened by authorized personnel. I mean, I worked in documentation so I knew the markings on documents and I knew what I should have been able to see in my regular line of work and, you know, things that were marked incorrectly I had to mark up and correct. So I was involved in that sort of stuff in my work. A lot of them were military that were not marked with any classification whatsoever, which to me was kind of odd, but that's the way part of them were, just sealed envelopes with no marking whatsoever.

K: What caught your eye the first time you came across this information, that actually sort of turned your head?

X: Ah, well, it's something that I had believed in for quite a long time and to be able to actually see proof, to me, was probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. That's the way I felt about it.

B: I can really imagine that. And, since you started to come out with this information, one or two people have called you "Roswell Man". Is this just because of, I mean, was this material just from the Roswell crash or was it from other, let's say, interactions and time periods also?

X: Oh yeah, it was material for the back up, request for, and governing of, knowledge to do with, dealing with, extraterrestrials and vehicle crashes and recoveries and equipment recoveries. That sort of stuff. All kinds of stuff.

B: So in fact there was a whole cross-section of government/alien interaction between 1947 and...

X: ...the present date.

B: Wow. OK.

K: Now you mentioned that you noticed there were a number of crashes and you actually told us the number. Can you tell me, what was that number of crashes that has happened over the years?

X: Over fifty.

B: On American soil?

X: America and abroad.

B: Any idea of the number of different alien species that were involved in these crashes?

X: No. I can't remember, I can't recall, but I do remember coming across at least five different types.

B: And did you see photographs of these beings?

X: Four of them. Four different kinds.

B: Photographs of four different beings.

K: And could you describe them?

X: Well, there was... my favorite was always the tall orange ones which, in documentation, it was stated that they were the creators of what we call Grays, the kind of common gray alien with kind of a pointed chin. The orange ones were taller, thinner, had a more round face but still had the large eyes. Those were the two most prevalent. There was also another race that were almost like the Grays but were maybe a little bit more pale and a little bit more stocky, but the same type of size, almost cousins to Grays. Almost. And then there was talk and pictures of beings that look just like you and I, only they had white skin. Sort of like Mr. Ryan here, with the blue eyes. Lighter hair, though. Those were the ones that, from what I've been reading on the internet... I had never read documentation of this... that offered to save us if we disarmed our nuclear weapons and that sort of thing.

B: But you never saw it in documentation.

X: No I did not.

B: So, all right.

K: Was there documentation about the purpose behind the visits, the visitors? In other words, why they were here?

X: Yes, there was. It had to do with them fearing our nuclear capabilities and of both destroying ourselves and maybe other species out in space because we were getting awful close to space travel at that point.

B: And was this a hypothesis from the government or something that you read in the documentation or something as definitive as that?

X: This was definitively known through contact.

K: Did they explain how they communicated?

X: They were telepaths.

K: Telepathic?

X: Yes.

K: Did they reference remote viewing or, you know, how the humans were conducting that?

X: Correct. In being-to-human, telepathically, they would sit there, across, like you and I are sitting and I'd just have to look at you and you'd know what I want. We'd be communicating through our minds. That sort of stuff.

B: Did you have any kind of, any sense of, how many of those beings were, let's say, active guests of the American government in such a way that communication like that was possible? Was it just one or two?

X: Five to ten, as far as my knowledge. I think, in my opinion there was way more.

K: The documentation reflected five to ten?

X: Looking at documents, was evidence of five to ten.

K: OK.

B: What else did these aliens reveal about themselves in this ongoing dialogue with the American government?

X: That we are descendents of them. That we were actually put here on earth from their genetic material. That we are genetically engineered and put here and that we were one of their life breeds. That was one major thing that I read. Also, they also claim that they were the ones that were responsible for putting Jesus Christ on this earth to teach us spirituality and to get us to evolve past the greed and what the Bible calls sin. I just, I really don't know what it is. I just know that the human condition causes us to want to preserve ourselves. It causes greed and life survival skills and that sort of stuff.

B: And was that specifically mentioned in the documentation?

X: It was alluded to. I couldn't say that it was specifically spelled out that way, but it was alluded to.

K: What was alluded to?

X: The teaching of humankind to evolve to a higher plane, to where we would realize that we're all one species and we're of the same material, both energy and physical. And there's no need to fight wars with one another and there's no need to have currency... that sort of earthly stuff that we kind of pride ourselves on and get our identity from? Because according to them, they don't have that. They don't see their bodies like we see ours. It's not a possession to them, it's a vehicle.

K: Did you see any pictures?

X: Logical entities, ships, mostly flying ships, and a lot of them from far away but some did report some sightings that were labeled "hollow". A lot of Space Shuttle missions.

K: Photographs?

X: Yes, there were photographs, black and white for any older photographs.

K: Are there any particular photographs that come to mind that really stuck in your mind?

X: What I said in the other interview that I conducted was what struck me the most at first was that I saw pictures and this was labeled "Hawaii". It was from a typewriter, so they were pretty old pictures, they were black and white, of a ship entering or and/or going into the water but I could see no splash.

B: OK. Of a craft?

X: A saucer-shaped craft and all I could see of it was light. And it wasn't blurry, though. It was a pretty good photograph.

B: From what kind of range?

X: Five or six hundred yards, maybe a quarter of a mile away.

B: OK.

X: So on an 8 x 10, the disc was like two inches, two and a half inches. It was a pretty good shot. When I saw them, because I had never thought about that aspect of extraterrestrials, that they would even think to enter the water, or... Later on, thinking about it, it was like maybe that's where they came out of.

B: So water's just another fluid.

X: Just more dense than air.

B: Getting back to the aliens themselves.... was there any documentation about where these guys came from?

X: Documentation I saw jibed with the Serpo story about Zeta Reticuli.

B: Zeta Reticuli. All right. And no mention of any other star system or source?

X: No.

B: OK. And was there anything there that could be interpreted as being threatening to the human race or to individuals? For instance was there anything there about abductions or about complicity with any kind of control scenario over the populations?

X: Nothing whatsoever.

K: What about alien technology? Was there any indication that we were getting, you know, technological...

X: There was documentation on receiving items but not giving any manuals, that sort of stuff. Like here it is, look at it and check it out and this is what it does and here it is.

B: OK. Any recollection there about … in what realm that technology, anything... are we talking about …

X: I remember power source, but more communication.

B: What do you remember about that?

X: Nothing about weaponry. We were supplied no weapons.

B: What do you recall about the communication devices?

X: Not a lot. Just that there were just people trying to figure out how the things worked, not any indication about what it did or how far it reached.

B: What did you learn about the... at the risk of using the word in the incorrect context... the spiritual context of these aliens? Did you learn anything about the way that they related to, whether they had a spiritual soul as opposed to just...

X: Definitely they communicated to us that they were spiritual like we were, so they likened us to them or them to us in whatever context. And then they talked about recycling their bodies and not looking at their bodies as a possession. They looked at their bodies as a transportation device to get their soul from one place to another or to house their soul. It wasn't a sacred possession like it is here on earth with humanity.

B: It's like they're the driver of a car, and then when the car got...

X: Yeah, I would liken it to the driver of a car, but everybody has exactly the same car and there's an endless supply of them. You don't have to pay for it, you don't own it, it's not special, it's just there.

B: What would happen to these guys when their bodies die?

K: They didn't lose their memories? Is that right?

X: They didn't have death like we did. They did not forget. They knew before their body was going to die and they just went ahead and got a new one and their body pretty much was gone after they left. So it continued for them and they lived anywhere from 200 to 400 years.

B: Two to 400 years would be the duration of one life?

X: That's how it was worded according to our representatives here.

K: What about names of military or presidents at the time of the documentation?

X: I remember reading Truman and Eisenhower but no other.

K: So Truman and Eisenhower did know.

X: I saw evidence that they did know. I think that most presidents, if not all, from then on, do know. I don't know how much access they have but I think they know.

B: Was there anything that you read at that time in the 1980s that pertained to what then was in the future?

X: Yes. There was talk about them, what was described as a mass landing, in 2012 at the end of the year.

B: At the end of 2012?

X: A mass landing.

B: And that was a date that you read in the documentation?

K: And was that going to be something that the aliens were telling the Americans was going to happen? Or was it …

X: Well, they were telling them it was going to happen regardless of whether they wanted it to or not.

K: And was there a reason why they were choosing that year?

X: For a long time, I just think there were a lot of civilizations that were on this planet, maybe still are, but some that were and are not any more, that knew of that day and why it was so important.

B: So there's a sense of an inevitable future …

X: Yes.

B... that will be approaching.

X: Yes.

B: And this is documented. And right now we're not very many years away from there.

X: No, we're not. [chuckles]

B: How does that make you think and feel, given the experiences that you've had?

X: I welcome it because I don't think there's any, ah... any animosity toward us. I don't think … I think what's going to be more disturbing is how the government handles it, and how it handles citizens that maybe want to know more.

B: Do you have any observations or thoughts about how it's being handled at the moment?

X: Yeah. Very poorly.

B: Very poorly. So if you were in charge of the disclosure operation how would you do this?

X: If I had to start now that's a tough job. I think it would have been started a long time ago. I think that I would have started at Roswell and not pulled that newspaper article and not pulled that report from the radio. I would have let it continue. And I would have welcomed those qualified, you know, scientists and stuff, to come in and talk about this, so that we could, you know, do observation at first until there was more communication, that we had discovered beings and recovered beings that were alive … because there's several crashes where they were all mutilated and dead.

B: And of the beings that didn't survive, there were autopsies?

K: You actually saw some autopsy reports?

X: Yes, I did.

B: Do you remember what you read in those autopsy reports about their physiology and biology?

X: All I remember reading about is their blood being chlorophyll-based and them not eating, ingesting, as we do. They don't have stomachs, don't have waste material like we do in our traditional human. They're like a cross between like a plant and an animal and they gather their energy through absorbing minerals through their skin. And they use light for photosynthesis.

K: I was curious what your own personal experiences have been. Have you ever had any, let's say visitations, since you left the job, be they Men in Black and/or alien visitations?

X: Never seen a UFO in my life. I'm waiting! No sightings, no MIBs, no nothing. Well, I've never done any of this before … so … other than in the last two or three months talking with Mr. Ryan here.

K: All right. Well, thank you very much for being so honest and coming forward so amazingly forthrightly and we hope to hear more from you.

B: And this is a real service. You're a brave man. Thank you.

X: You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the info being related, as far as a mass landing on 12/21/2012, has been forecast for years. I'd be shocked if it didn't happen. While there's still time, you'd better prepare your mind for the End-Time. The most important thing is to try and raise your level of conciousness. That being done, as long as you feel good about youself and Humanity as a whole, you'll have nothing to worry about. My suggesstion - sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to be a great one!